Auto (Car) Insurance Tips & FAQs
Auto insurance is essential for any car owner — especially since it’s required by law in the United States. Since policies can be costly, it’s important to understand how they work so that you, the buyer, can feel secure in your purchase.
Our team here at Marble, the world's first digital wallet for insurance policies, is committed to providing the tools and resources so that you can understand your existing policy, the coverage it offers, and other options and opportunities available for savings. Check out the articles below to learn about car insurance and how you can save money. To earn rewards on your auto insurance, create your free Marble Account today.
Shopping for Auto (Car) Insurance
The following articles walk you through everything you need to consider when looking for a quality insurance policy for your vehicle:
- How to Save on Car Insurance: Tips & Tricks to Use ASAP
- Two Terms to Know Before Buying Auto Insurance
- The Top 5 Factors That Affect Car Insurance Rates
- How to Shop for Car (Auto) Insurance
- How to Switch Car Insurance Companies
- Why You Should Consider Insurance Bundling
Auto Insurance Policy Details
Insurance policies have lots of components — some more confusing than others. We walk you through all the details below.
Insurance Coverage & Real-Life Scenarios
Life comes at you fast, and sometimes, it comes at your car. When that happens, it can be hard to know how to move forward. Read on for insights into how your auto insurance policy can help you in the following scenarios:
- I Paid Off My Car. Now What?
- How Do I Know If I Have Gap Insurance?
- How to Claim Stolen Property from Car Insurance
- Are Slashed Tires Covered by Insurance?
- The Future of Self-Driving Car Insurance
- What is Motorcycle Insurance?
- What is RV insurance?
COVID-19 & Auto Insurance
Did you know that many insurance providers offered discounts and refunds at the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic? Learn about potential savings and whether your insurance provider earmarked savings for you:
- COVID-19 Auto Insurance Refunds: What's Happening?
- Driving is Still Way Down; Where Did the Discounts Go?
Car & Auto Insurance FAQs
Knowing the right question to ask can save you cash. But sometimes, it’s hard to know what the right question is. Fortunately, we’ve got your back in the blog posts.