Last Updated: October 15, 2020
We get information about you in a range of ways.
We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), insurance account information, insurance account credentials, financial account information, EFT/bank account numbers, mortgage loan numbers, government-issued identification numbers, credit card information (which you submit for payment purposes), referral information (including name and email about potential referrals) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We also collect user experience recordings, which include a graphical representation of your interactions with the Services, including mouse movements, page scrolling, and information you type (including Personal Information). We use these recordings to help us understand how users interact with our Services and to design a better user experience for you.
We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may use the information we collect to:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To process and deliver contest entries and administer rewards.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To provide and deliver products and services and member requests.
- To assess your insurance needs and make a recommendation.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To contact referred prospective members to introduce them to our sites, products and services.
Within our family of companies, we may share the customer information we collect with our subsidiary and affiliated businesses, providing financial and other services such as:
- Insurance and real estate brokerage
- Home finance and mortgage products
- Home security products
- Home and auto maintenance services
- Checking, saving, and credit card accounts
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share information with our affiliated businesses that provide quality services or products you may be interested in.
- We may share information with selected third parties, such as vendors who provide employment verification, degree verification, title, document import, or other necessary services
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Marble Pay Inc.
122 East 42nd Street
New York, New York 10168