Frequently asked questions
What is Marble?
- Marble is the first rewards program for your home, car, and other personal insurance products. More than that, it’s also your universal insurance account - a delightful way to organize all of your insurance digitally. Add your current insurance details to your Marble dashboard and you’ll start earning points immediately, and keep earning them as you do things like pay your premium.
- Today, we’re still in a limited early roll-out, but we’re adding more members every month. We’ve been happy to see a lot of early interest and our waitlist is growing daily, so if you’re interested, secure your spot on the waitlist by requesting a membership today. We can’t wait for you to join Marble!
Who powers Marble?
- We are a team of technology and insurance experts who are excited to radically improve the way you deal with your insurance. We’ve built, managed, and scaled some exciting ventures over the last few years, particularly in financial services and insurance, but none of them had the same potential as Marble. Want to get in touch? We’d love to hear from you.
I got my early access invite but I’m having trouble logging in.
- Well let’s get you in here! Email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
I want to join, but there’s still a waitlist. What do I do?
- That’s great! We also want you to join! First things first, head on over here and make sure you’re on our waitlist. It’s growing pretty quickly (more quickly than we really expected) so we want to make sure your request is saved as soon as possible. Once we have your request for membership, we’ll keep you up to date as we accept new members from the waitlist and activate their accounts. We’re moving as quickly as we can while still making sure that each member has an exceptional experience with Marble.
Is Marble an insurance company?
- We are not and we do not sell our own insurance or underwrite any risk. We are a loyalty and payments platform that may, at our members’ request and on their terms, connect them with insurance companies. Our mission is to rebuild the relationship between you and your insurer and we do this by establishing a membership-based ecosystem that puts customers at the center.
What security protocols are taken to ensure my account is safe?
We take security very seriously. Some of our current commitments include:
- SSL encryption - Our website and app are both secured with 256-bit encryption.
- Account safeguards - Your account is safeguarded with two-factor authentication, automatic logouts, and ID verification for password lockouts.
- Bank-level security - We ensure 24/7 server defense and privacy that is verified by physical security.
- Incognito - Your information is never shared with third parties without your clear consent.
- Compliance - We work closely with regulatory entities to ensure that Marble operates in compliance with all existing laws governing insurers and their customers.
How does Marble make money?
- You’ve seen the TV commercials, heard the radio and podcast ads, and seen the thousands of digital ads for insurance companies, right? It’s a safe bet, given the billions of dollars that insurance companies spend on marketing every year (actual billions).
- Marble moves some of the money that would have been spent in that wasteful insurance marketing ecosystem back to our members. We are paid by insurance companies and other businesses because we have the best solution to long-standing industry problems and we then pass some of that directly back to our members.
How can I cash out my Marble Points?
- Marble Points are redeemed by applying some or all of your balance against an upcoming premium payment. Setting our program up like this gives us more flexibility around how we can offer and manage the rewards, and since all of our members have insurance (and insurance payments), we think it works out pretty well.
What insurance companies does Marble support?
- Our MVP is closed to new members for the next few months, but check back to see our full list of carrier support.
Do you have an app for iOS or Android?
- Not yet! Today we’re focused on delivering a great web experience, but we have iOS and Android applications on our roadmap.
It would be so cool if Marble could also…
- Hold that thought! Is there a feature that you think would make Marble even better? Do you have an idea that would make Marble even more delightful to use? Email it to Stuart, our CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is an Insurance Declarations (DEC) Page?
- An insurance declarations page is a concise overview of your policy provided by your insurance company. An important component of an insurance policy is a standard declarations (or "dec") page that provides the most important information about your personal insurance policy. Take a look at this Auto and Home Owner's Declaration page.
What are you listening to these days?
- Thanks for asking. It’s been a busy few months — and for a whole lot of reasons, a stressful few months — so while we’ve been WoMfH (working on Marble from home) and not on Zoom, you can probably find us listening to something or other. Here are some highlights.
Join our waitlist today!
Save your spot on the waitlist today — it only takes a minute!