Your privacy is our priority
Marble’s #1 priority is protecting our member’s privacy and data
Our mission is to put our members at the center of the insurance ecosystem and return value to the customer. One of the most important parts of that process is securing our members’ privacy and protecting their data.
For too long, ad giants have collected, stored, and monetized off of your personal data. At Marble, we want to democratize ownership of data and actually allow you to build value and earn rewards with your data.
That’s why we take your data protection so seriously. With a 10-point security protocol and data encryption in place, we’re continuously working to protect your Marble account with the highest standards of security available.
- SSL encryption - Our website and app are both secured with 256-bit encryption.
- Account safeguards - Your account is safeguarded with two-factor authentication, automatic logouts, and ID verification for password lockouts.
- Bank-level security - We ensure 24/7 server defense and privacy that is verified by physical security.
- Incognito - Your information is never shared with third parties without your clear consent. Never worry about insurance spam again.
- Data Encryption - All account and personally sensitive data is encrypted in our backend, ensuring no one other than you can access this data.
Help us, help you: Here are some key steps you can take to protect your data on Marble
We’re in this together. We recommend using secure and unique passwords that you update regularly. Never share your account details with others. And make sure you’re always using a private network (wifi) when managing personal information. These are just a few simple actions you can take to beef up the security of your Marble account.
Join our waitlist today!
We're limiting the number of members that we invite to join Marble during the early days to make sure we can provide the ideal membership experience.
Save your spot on the waitlist today — it only takes one minute!