Life insurance tips & FAQs
Listen, we’ll be straight with you: dealing with life insurance means dealing with mortality — and that makes it tempting to put off thinking about life insurance. But these policies are incredibly important because they provide financial protection for your loved ones (or other beneficiaries) in the event of your death. Given that the stakes are so high — we’re talking about your life, after all! — it’s critical that you understand how it all works.
Here at Marble, the first digital wallet for insurance, we’re committed to putting you in control of your insurance. And to us, that means bringing transparency to a very confusing topic. We always play it straight when it comes to understanding policy details, baffling lingo, and of course, how to save money.
So check out the following articles to learn more about all things life insurance. And don’t forget that you can earn rewards on your insurance policies when you create your free Marble account today!
Life Insurance Coverage
Life insurance can be confusing! Let’s get into the nitty gritty.
- What is life insurance, and what does it cover?
- When should you buy life insurance?
- What is the face value of a life insurance policy?
Questions About Your Family Members
What does life insurance mean for your family? Below are some recommendations you might want to think about.
- What does life insurance cover for beneficiaries?
- Why getting life insurance for your child is beneficial
- What is a child rider on life insurance?
- Do you need a life insurance policy for your newborn?
Life Insurance FAQs
Got a question about life insurance? We’re here to help!
- What happens when your policy is backdated?
- How much can I borrow from my life insurance policy?
- What does liquidity mean in a life insurance policy?